Thats How We Do It In Philly!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats How We Do It In Philly!!!!!!

Enough Said! I love being an LEO!!!!! Stop now! Well he was warned! ZAPPPPPP!!!!! Flop like a fish son!
    Attached Files

I hate those taser's. They're meant to be used as a last resort to shooting a person. A lot of people die from being tased and if that kid were to die, I just don't see how that's justifiable because he ran onto a baseball field.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
      I hate those taser's. They're meant to be used as a last resort to shooting a person. A lot of people die from being tased and if that kid were to die, I just don't see how that's justifiable because he ran onto a baseball field.
      Your information is very wrong. A taser is not used as a last resort before using deadly force. It is used in the same manner as OC spray is used. It is a compliance technique. As a matter of fact, it is safer to use than OC spray. I am trained with both and part of the training you get shocked and sprayed. I will take ten zaps before being sprayed once. As alot of others LEO's will agree with this as well. Most departments have orders of when the taser can be used. The base line for most fo those departments is it will be used as a progressive step in making a suspect comply to your orders. It is the Officers choice if he/she wants to use spray or taser.

That "kid" was breaking the law and nobody knows what his intentions were at the time. Anybody remember Monica Seles? If you don't google it or youtube it. That is how fast it can happen. That "kid" was 17 and I would have used the taser on him as well. It is not an LEO's job to run after someone after he/she has given them an order. It is an LEO's job to stop the crime in progress. The kid was not compliant so the LEO made him compliant. I have used my taser on less. I have used it on an individual who refused to move their double parked car and would not get out of the vehicle. It's very simple to understand, you do what the officer tells you to do or you will be forced. Three rules every LEO lives by........ASK THEM, TELL THEM, MAKE THEM. Again, I LOVE THE TASER.

Comment

I'm sure your love for the power that taser gives you goes far back. Most people don't get any enjoyment out of hurting somebody, regardless of what they're doing, as you seem to.

A simple google search pulled this up.
        http://www.calgaryherald.com/Taser+l...490/story.html

There are many articles like that. A lot of people die every year from tasers, and I have read many sources that state it is to be used as a last resort.

I will say that if that was my kid and he got tased and died, you had better believe that officer would be on borrowed time. I would gladly do life for ending his.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          I'm sure your love for the power that taser gives you goes far back. Most people don't get any enjoyment out of hurting somebody, regardless of what they're doing, as you seem to.

A simple google search pulled this up.
          http://www.calgaryherald.com/Taser+l...490/story.html

There are many articles like that. A lot of people die every year from tasers, and I have read many sources that state it is to be used as a last resort.

I will say that if that was my kid and he got tased and died, you had better believe that officer would be on borrowed time. I would gladly do life for ending his.
          People die from OC spray as well due to being allergic to the chemicals involved. You are given a job stop the actions of the suspect. As such you are given tools to use as a less than lethal measure. Tasers have been proven as a safe means. I would love to see your sources for the taser to be used as a last resort. It will never be placed in writting anywhere due to the Deadly Force Period in place for Civilian Peace Officers and Federal Peace Officers. You have to articulate and show the reasons for utilizing and means of force. It is all based on the subjects actions and offciers perception. The module was put in place to protect officers who use force when others would not. Not every situation is the same and not every officer would do the same procedure twice. It will vary more than what you think and it will never be something that can be in black and white.

As far as your comment, "I'm sure your love for the power that taser gives you goes far back. Most people don't get any enjoyment out of hurting somebody, regardless of what they're doing, as you seem to.", I actually enjoy not using any force at all to complete my job. I have taken many "verbal judo" classes and push emphasize it to the new and old officers all the time. I get great pleasure out of making someone go from a 10 to a 5 in about 10 words. Saves a lot of paperwork and messed up uniforms. The reason I say "I love the taser" is due to the fact people are scarred of what they do not understand. Just to see it on your belt is enough to make people discontinue their actions.

Comment

"Don't tase me, bro." heh
            Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
            Greg W. in West Michigan
            1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
            1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
            1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
            1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
            1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
            <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
              "Don't tase me, bro." heh
              Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
              Agreed. I believe Chris Rock said it best:

"If the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ***-kicking with them."

Btw, NSFW, but enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCCjFbFXn8
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I agree.... the kid did something stupid, then continued the stupid human tricks by running away from a LEO, he deserved to be brought down. I think the taser was justified. I think I would have preferred to see four linebackers turned loose on him with a crushing open field tackle, that would have probably done more damage so likely the taser was more humane.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                  I agree.... the kid did something stupid, then continued the stupid human tricks by running away from a LEO, he deserved to be brought down. I think the taser was justified. I think I would have preferred to see four linebackers turned loose on him with a crushing open field tackle, that would have probably done more damage so likely the taser was more humane.
                  Speaking of which, here's a great one of Steelers linebacker, James Harrison. He body-slammed a Browns fan who ran on the field.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                  X