Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino order is on its way!

Just ordered a big box of goodies from our friends at www.zainobros.com

I'm gonna Zaino the car, truck, tractor, utility trailer, lawn mowers, outdoor furniture, countertops and who knows what else.

(1) Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover
    (1) ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
    (2) Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
    (1) Z-5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches
    (2) Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray

Supplies have diminished and it was time to re-order.

Last time, Zaino brothers sent a decal but the car was too slick for it to stick!

Zaino party, anyone? Got beer to go with that?

I've always been too lazy to order it. I'm an impulse person, so when I decide I wanna polish my car, it's usually like 20 minutes before I polish it, so I end up using meguiars every couple weeks.

I gotta order it one of these days.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Order it! Zaino brothers are impulsive, too and will have your order on the UPS truck within minutes of receiving your information.

You'll have to strip that inferior product before applying the "good stuff"...!!

Comment

I did my Zaino party a couple of weeks ago. It was the first time in a long while that I had used the product and I am always amazed at the results. I washed the entire car. Then one panel at a time, I used Z-6 and clayed it, then lightly used the Z-PC Fusion to smooth the surface as much as possible. It had gotten pretty rough with surface contaminants over the last several months between treatments. Then I applied a coat of Z-5, followed by a treatment of Z-6 to shine it up as much as possible. Then, 2 days later, it was clean enough still to be cleaned up with theZ-6, so I put another layer of Z-5 on and then another treatment of Z-6. I used the Z-5 on the windshield too. I can't help but get a kick out of the fact that a couple of days later it was raining on my commute home from work and I barely had to use the wipers because the water was beading so well I could see without them. Gota love that stuff. I will probably put another layer on next week. The more often you do it, the easier it is.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

so.......what is this "zaimo" stuff?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Car has a fairly fresh coat of Z-2 but it will be washed (stripped), then I'm (carefully) using the swirl remover, followed by a wash/mist of Z-6, then ZFX enhanced Z5, followed by enhanced Z2, all in the first day.

Ken, correct me if I'm wrong! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ReBop
              Car has a fairly fresh coat of Z-2 but it will be washed (stripped), then I'm (carefully) using the swirl remover, followed by a wash/mist of Z-6, then ZFX enhanced Z5, followed by enhanced Z2, all in the first day.

Ken, correct me if I'm wrong! lol.
              you dont need to hit it with z6 after you use the Fusion.. just wash it good. I'd clay after that too...just for safe keeping... then z5/zfx... then z6...then the z2/zfx

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
              X