fathers day, 2010........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fathers day, 2010........

Was a ......little strange for us.. some of you remember, I lost my dad last year, mary lost her dad the year before..... and, my son died in an auto accident 5 years ago...... my daughter, totally turned against me thanks to my x's brainwashing and prohibiting her from contacting me...... so its just us and the fur butts now....... but thankful for what we have and our life... as all of you should be, and I'm sure you are.

Warden and the goldens were sitting inside watching nascar (im not into it) so i went out on the deck with Keona to sip a cool one...... took the digi camera with me.....

She must have sensed something, for she stayed up on the deck with me the whole time...... kept a close eye on me too......LOL.... and I do love her eyes, they look into you, not at you.....

anyway....... my girl.... don't know what i'd do without her... hard to believe she's 7 1/2 years old now...

have a gr8 rest of the day Dads!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Back to ya!

Comment

Wow, look at those eyes!

I had a discussion with a buddy a couple months ago. I'm about to turn 24 next month and honestly I wouldn't mind being a father....pretty sure I would enjoy it. Being married on the other hand...well I'm in no hurry.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Happy belated Father's Day everyone.

Mine was a good one. I. Did. Nothing.

It was great. I haven't had a day of doing absolutely nothing a very long time. I watched a little baseball and went outside to play with the kids for a while before relaxing in the air conditioning the rest of the night.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Pretty girl- I think I have sent you a picture of my 'grandpa' shephard, must 12 or 13 now- he was a rescue- with almost identical coloration. Right down to the healthy, clean pink ears- I'm going to miss that boy, he is getting cataracts and arthritis- but what a heart-

Father's day was good, played some of the best golf ever with the bride and my 16-year old- parred three holes in a row, and was driving like I knew what I was doing. Nice to play well in front of witnesses.

This place really is like an extended family- part of what makes it so nice-
          2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
          "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
          X