This makes my blood boil...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes my blood boil...

My brother was telling me about this last night and I was hoping he was embellishing the story. Unfotunately he wasn't. It seems that there are Mexican drug cartels controlling parts of southern Arizona, complete with lookout posts, and threats to american law enforcement. They are using parts of the state as drug running and illegal immigrant smuggling routes and are using military tactics and weapons in their operations. Border agents and police agencies in the area have been warned to keep their distance, so the cartels basically CONTROL American property. What does Obama do about it? Have signs put up to warn Americans not to go into the area, and keep the National Guard from taking any action.
    We should be taking the leash of of the National Guard and let them go after these pieces of trash with the full military might that they posess. We are talking about desert where the use of some heavy weapons won't threaten any U.S. collateral damage. So I say take some M1 Abrams, Apache's, and Bradley's along with about 5000 troops and fire on sight of any raggety Mexican with an AK. We are essentially being invaded by criminals from a third world country. We should let the National Guard do what they were created for.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/22...outs-parkland/
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=37557
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/mexican-dru...ry?id=10995661

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

That is the way Obama wants it. I guess that is working for him and his people to take over this country. And it's working. The people in the US are just letting it happen.

Comment

This has been happening for a while. Unfortunately the newsies have only recently started reporting it. What makes it worse is Arizona being sued by the Feds to limit/restrict there own version of immigration law(which by the way mirrors Fed law).
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

It surprises me that there is not more public out about this. My guess is that the general public doesn't know about it. What the hell is it about Mexico that makes presidents so afraid to offend them? Heaven forbid we should offend a third world country whose president encourages it's people to illegally cross our borders, and to smuggle their drugs into our country. Bush was weak on the immigration thing, but part of me believes that if he was in office when this stuff was happening then he would have troops down there ready. Then again, he and the Mexican president were buddies..... ugh.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I believe that approximatyely 1600 national guard troops have been earmarked to be sent into the area. It was in the news about a month ago

Comment

nuke it.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I say we get the fed to enforce the border indirectly... Have the states SUE the Fed gvt for reimbursement of expeses incurred from the fed not defending the border... the fed will only act when it is their pocket book that is affected, not americans being killed by a crime war!
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                I say we get the fed to enforce the border indirectly... Have the states SUE the Fed gvt for reimbursement of expeses incurred from the fed not defending the border... the fed will only act when it is their pocket book that is affected, not americans being killed by a crime war!
                Nah, they will just increase taxes for the rest of us...
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                X