Big Changes at work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Changes at work

got informed today bout the new changes coming to work and why we got over 2,000 new 96gal carts(were fully automated company, no rear loaders) but i must keep my lips sealed till monday, all i gotta say is, im gonna be pretty busy for a while, wrong time to get a project car. the fox might have to wait till winter be4 i can finish it.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Not sure that your "trash talk" is suitable for this board....

Just kidding, I guess the way the economy is going one can be happy to have lots of work.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

the economy is part of the reason why were bout to get slammed, our base in new haven bought the contracts from another company for like 4 or 5 towns in the southern part of the state(people who know CT, its in the monroe, trumbull, brigdgeport, shelton area there)

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
        the economy is part of the reason why were bout to get slammed, our base in new haven bought the contracts from another company for like 4 or 5 towns in the southern part of the state(people who know CT, its in the monroe, trumbull, brigdgeport, shelton area there)
        That's my in-laws side of the state (Sandy Hook).

Congrats on the ramped up workload. That's good news in this day and age.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

We just got those 96 Gal cans here. It's so much more convenient as I only have one thing to carry out each week and whatever I can fit in it they take.

We used to have Waste Management, now it's another company. Must be the same thing that's going on in CT. WM probably got outbid.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

WM sold out of CT, my company bought up 90% of the bases around CT, and for the reason we are busy

J.R. Lostocco Carting owner is retiring from the industry, so he is merging with us and will eventuall be All American Waste, im doing a route at JR till a driver is found. we got over 2500 new residential stops, 1000 front load/roll-off stops. so yea we deff are now majorly busy, mustang is on hold.

Comment

WM sold out of CT, my company bought up 90% of the bases around CT, and for the reason we are busy

J.R. Lostocco Carting owner is retiring from the industry, so he is merging with us and will eventuall be All American Waste, im doing a route at JR till a driver is found. we got over 2500 new residential stops, 1000 front load/roll-off stops. so yea we deff are now majorly busy, mustang is on hold.
              He's retiring? I have LoStocco now. I hope my prices don't go up.

LoStocco gave me the cheapest price by far.
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                He's retiring? I have LoStocco now. I hope my prices don't go up.

LoStocco gave me the cheapest price by far.
                which LoStocco? if its Refuse, then Fat Joe(as hes known as) is still in bussiness, its JR LoStocco Carting that we bought(joes cousin) where do u live again steel? i know its in danbury, im runnign a rear loader so i figured i see if i was stalking you or not ::

if we did buy your company, we charge 28/mo and supply two 96 toters, one for trash and one for single stream recycle(picked up bi-weekly)

Comment

which LoStocco? if its Refuse, then Fat Joe(as hes known as) is still in bussiness, its JR LoStocco Carting that we bought(joes cousin) where do u live again steel? i know its in danbury, im runnign a rear loader so i figured i see if i was stalking you or not ::

if we did buy your company, we charge 28/mo and supply two 96 toters, one for trash and one for single stream recycle(picked up bi-weekly)
                  I'm with JR LoStocco... But 28/mo is actually pretty cheap too. I'm at 25/mo for one can right now, but they'll take my recycles if I blue bag them and leave them out. Two cans would be nicer...
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                    I'm with JR LoStocco... But 28/mo is actually pretty cheap too. I'm at 25/mo for one can right now, but they'll take my recycles if I blue bag them and leave them out. Two cans would be nicer...
                    wait? JR was charging for gettin rid of recycles? that sucks, we dont, btw when u get our cans, the blue one(the single stream recycle) you dont have to bag anything, actually we prefer you dont, makes it easier for the sorting machine.

Comment

Working...
                    X