f-body owner thinks he can fly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f-body owner thinks he can fly

Can't say enough about the stupidity in this video.....

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/video%3...caught-on-tape

saw that yesterday...He lived through that, too.
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Hate to stereotype, but before I even saw his listed age, I could have guessed he was under 20.

I'm just glad he was the only victim and he didn't hurt anyone else. Hope he has a full recovery and learns from this.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

All that was missing was the "Dixie" horn from the Gen. Lee car.....yee haw!
        2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
        "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

He needs to work on his landing.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Willy
            All that was missing was the "Dixie" horn from the Gen. Lee car.....yee haw!

I was thinking more along the lines of Knight Rider, not The Dukes of Hazzard.

Dude thought he was Micheal Knight and his Firebird was KITT. Looks like he found the "Turbo Boost" button.

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a video compilation of every Turbo Boost from the TV series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arL04K3HLMw
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
            X