Video Editing software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Editing software

hey guys, got a new laptop a few days ago and it didnt come with any kind of video editing software, was just wondering if anyone has tips for which i should get, trying to keep it inexpensive, mostly just need to cut time off and maybe mix together a few vids thats it. mostly im just doing this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpEN9qXByMo

thanks guys
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I use Pinnacle Studio, the price isn't bad and you can do studio quality video editing. If you happen to have a Blu-Ray burner you can do HD as well. There are a lot of add-ons depending on how much you want to spend and how elaborate you want to get. You need lots of disk space though, be prepaired.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

You can download windows movie maker. It's part of the microsoft essentials package. You can get it for free at the microsoft website.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

ive used movie maker(old laptop) and it kept freezing if i was trying to edit a video over 7 mins long ill give that other one a try. just trying to cut down the junk mostly
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
        X