My new DD Caddy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new DD Caddy!

whats up guys. Well Its been a while, but i thought i'd stop by and say hello. and show what i have been up too.

Been doing pretty good, so i wanted to reward myself a little. I was actually going to go for a GTP but i came across this thing, and I have always wanted a full size car so for the price, I couldn't resist.

Bought it with the intentions of not doing anything to it, but i got the bug, and kinda hated the color so I got to work.

first day home. Super clean interior. 2000 Deville DTS with 119k (with the piece of poop NorthStar engine)

5 days later this was ordered

Started the wrapping

had to do it part by part at the shop since its my Daily driver
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

trunk time

Its getting there

Front bumper

Tint on windshild? very very light and Limo on rear

Done Deal

Hope to lower it soon as well. and she will be done. Something a little more my style.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Eddie that is cool as hell. What is that stuff that you put all over the car? It looks awesome, I'm a big fan of the flat black look.

And how many bodies can you fit in the trunk of that thing?
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
        Eddie that is cool as hell. What is that stuff that you put all over the car? It looks awesome, I'm a big fan of the flat black look.

And how many bodies can you fit in the trunk of that thing?
        Its vinyl. I do signs and graphic work as a side business so. Usually we charge around $2000-3000 so it's actually more than paint but it can always remove it.

This car fits 5 decent size people and about 5 bodies in the trunk!! Lol
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Looks nice. Too much chrome though.
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

I'm liking that wrap.

Comment

nice man, smoke the lights a little and maybe some black chrome rims or a gun metal and that thing will really be nice
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

sweetness! always liked the DTS.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                X