Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Hawaii for Christmas (3 Islands)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Hawaii for Christmas (3 Islands)!

I've always wanted to go so last summer I booked the trip and I leave this Sunday

I am going to the Big Island First for 3 nights. Coincidentally, I will be atop Mauna Kea at 13,700 feet durning the 21st total lunar eclipse ... did not plan that
    Then I am off to Maui for 5 nights. I plan to bike ride down the mountain there, scuba dive Molokini, and flat out relax .
    Finally I am going to Oahu, for 2 nights. Nothing planned here except picking up an Uke I had made for me (started learning last summer).. alothough a day trip to the north shore might be in order with it being winter and all

I broke down and got me a Canon 5D Mark II DSLR to take it all in to boot. I tell you what I've been looking forward to this for a lifetime!
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
    I've always wanted to go so last summer I booked the trip and I leave this Sunday

I am going to the Big Island First for 3 nights. Coincidentally, I will be atop Mauna Kea at 13,700 feet durning the 21st total lunar eclipse ... did not plan that
    Then I am off to Maui for 5 nights. I plan to bike ride down the mountain there, scuba dive Molokini, and flat out relax .
    Finally I am going to Oahu, for 2 nights. Nothing planned here except picking up an Uke I had made for me (started learning last summer).. alothough a day trip to the north shore might be in order with it being winter and all

I broke down and got me a Canon 5D Mark II DSLR to take it all in to boot. I tell you what I've been looking forward to this for a lifetime!
    Gee, thanks for bragging!!

In all seriousness, have a great time. I can't wait to get back to Hawaii myself. Enjoy!!
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

It'll be nice to see an F-body there

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      pics and info

Comment

have fun...post pics?
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

You're going to love it. It's so beautiful. Have fun and relax.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

My official home of record. Ben on all three of those islands of course....LOL.. im thinking you will love Maui the best

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Mele' Kalikimaka

Comment

Ok here are some non cleaned pics. Forgot to shoot in raw so they are what they are ::

Linky

pics and info

Comment

OK I posted the link to my albums and nothing! I've been ripped ;/k lol

Flying back from Honolulu today a nice 6 hour flight (yay -_- ). Picked up a Kamaka ukelele from the 4th-generation-family-owned factory/business grade 4a Koa wood throughout mahogany nexk and ebony fretboard with passive pickup and met the folks who made it! A highpoint for me as rest of stay @ Hawaiian Hilton was stress due to lousy service and over crowded resort facilities (20+ kids in hot tub made for 9). Didn't see any sights in oahu due to the instrument and some shopping. I'm gonna open a vimeo account so I can share some of the HD vids I took. More pics coming once I get back.

Next time I come I'll see a little more and hopefully it won't be clouded over and rainy (25th-26th had some sun) but as intended as this time won't stress over trying to see everything!

Peace out

pics and info

Comment

Working...
                  X