• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weez dying out here

(

14 years online, this forum... now she's dying. (

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

This is the first time I've been able to log in for weeks. JR needs to do something...........

I was last able to log in on March 25th, access has been ZERO until April 12th.

If you have a phone number for JR, send me a text......everything I find is no longer a valid number.

Comment

ill see if i can get one

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Oh, I dunno.

I still check in from time to time.

Been too busy with "stuff" I guess even to go to car shows.

Older of our two daughters got married last August to a very nice young man who will graduate from medical school in June and start his 6-year residency in Baltimore in July.

Younger daughter lives at home with us for the moment, but she works at Google and will likely get her own place before summer's end. It would be good for her to be out on her own.

I'm still gainfully employed; eligible to retire, but will likely hang on for several more years. May have to work until I'm 90 if our Marxist president and anorchous Republican "opposition" destroy the economy and hyper-inflate our savings into oblivion.

The TA now has 38K miles, 2K of that in the past year!

And who cares?
        R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

FWIW,

I've become very frustrated with the F-body community. Once LS1 cars could be had for under 5K all of the forums I've been on went downhill. Not to mention, LS1 power (stock) isn't all that great anymore compared to what is coming out.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I personally still get on and check on what's going on, but truly been too busy. Family life, work does have it's consumption on time. The forum has been very slow lately...no lie.

I hope everyone's okay. Happy Easter to all...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Hello, Al Poulin here, 35th_camaro_ss on the boards....I am working through getting the site back in order and I know its been having issues, it should already be showing improvements...feel free to contact me with any questions.
              Al
              Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Working...
              X