New look for the TA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New look for the TA

I finally started showing the Bird some TLC in the last couple months. Business has been good so Money has been alright.

Got a Great deal on a used set of CCW Classic Race ready wheels. They are 17"x11" all 4. Running 295/35/R17 tires in all 4 corners. Got the hood for Cheap and Wrapped it in Matte Black vinyl. Finally got some Headers on it + the Random Tech High-flow cats and y-pipe setup. (Wanna stay legal. California is insane with their smog stuff right now)

Changed the entire look of the car. Still dont like the hood too much. Prefer the Raptor but oh well.

Enjoy

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Lookin good...Thanks for sharing.
    Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Very nice indeed. The wheels make it look a lot "beefier".
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
        Very nice indeed. The wheels make it look a lot "beefier".
        Thanks Man. Yeah With this wheel and tire combo it handles like crazy. I recently went onto a road course recently. It was amazing how much i was able to push it and not one ounce of understeer.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

look great, but ...no offense.. wow.. i can see major swirls in your paint in that night shot!!! you need to get a orbital buffer and some good fine compound and go over that baby then zaino it... it will show much better!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
            look great, but ...no offense.. wow.. i can see major swirls in your paint in that night shot!!! you need to get a orbital buffer and some good fine compound and go over that baby then zaino it... it will show much better!
            Car looks great! But those HORRENDOUS swirls need to go. What Ken is saying is the first thing I thought!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

CCWs!!! Sickness!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Wish you were nearby..... I would have a little project for you.

Comment

lookin sharp, the matte black is perfect for that car, with the blue, u almost need to double take it to see it
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Wow Eddie I love what you've done with that car. The wheels are bad ass man, very sharp. Nice job
                    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Wow, those are some wide wheels to put up front on an f-body.

Beware, your power steering pump may not like that.

Just out of curiosity.... how does the steering wheel feel on bad roads? Does it try to dart all over?
                      Tracy
                      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                      Current Mods:
                      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Wolfdogs: BELIEVE me, I know. but I daily my car,and to keep it glossy shiny is a paint in the butt!!! That was a horrible angle, but usually I have this carnauba wax I get from a friend that works wonders but I have been lagging it.

Joe: A project? If you were closer I would be all ears. lol

Trash man: Thanks buddy.

TraceZ: Yeah my rack&pinion is shot. Not bc of this, It was on its way out but this finally shot the horse in the face. ha ha ha I like the idea that I know NOBODY that runs something like this set-up on their f-body, and It showed its performance last time I was on a road course.

The tracking on this set-up does kinda suck. it makes it intense to drive it on a daily basis but its ok. So. Cal does not have to many bad roads. On the highway (Which i dont drive on very often) it gets sketchy, but not out of control.
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Just another pic I thought I would share. late night with my Business partner and very good friend
                          Eddie
                          2000 M6 Trans Am
                          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

still looking clean, i love that blue and the flat black combo makes it seem factory, like the old cudas
                            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Did you correct the speedo for the undersize (25.1") tires? You're adding 21 extra miles to the odometer for every 1000 miles you actually drive.
                              Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
                              X