New Job...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job...

As I mentioned in another thread, I started a new job about a month ago. I just wanted to share the link to our website. They have done a whole lot more than is on the website. I am currently head bodyman on the 1970 Chevelle...
    Check it out and of course, if you know anyone who wants top quality restoration on anything from classic Corvettes to Mercedes etc., let us know...Of course we also do full collision repairs on all makes and models.

http://www.impactrestorations.com/ca...le-restoration
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Sweet.. The pics look great so far... Post some when you're done with the Chevelle
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

The shop is super clean...I like. Congratulations on the new gig!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Thanks fellas...The boss has a lot more pics and he said he is gonna upload them soon...I'll let you know when he does. Right now the frame is complete and is in the process of being put back together. It is being built with a 427 BB, Tremec (I think its a five speed), and a 12 bolt posi. We just got the brakes in and they are drilled and slotted Willwood four pistons all around. They are beautiful. The body is being put back together as well. I have replaced the pass. quarter and am in the process of installing the drivers side. The inners look pretty good so we are just patching a couple spots. Also the drivers side was damaged previously so I have to re-repair the door and rocker. Nothing too major though. Another tech already rebuilt the tunnel to fit the tremec before I started there. Anyways...I am pretty excited to get this one done.
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

Working...
          X