Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we all survived the judgement day but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we all survived the judgement day but...

who is ready for the zombies?

I'm ready.....who else?

p.s. the cat toy is there to distract the zombies, lol
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

me...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

…lets see; I am on my 4th and 5th AR build! My 1911s are pretty worn out from the tens of thousands of rounds I put through them over the last 20 years. I am re-barreling my Colt Combat Commander MK IV right now. I embarked on my first polymer guns last year, a few XDs…the usual 9mm, 40, and 45.
      The ’97 sat in a snow drift all winter while I comfortably loaded several thousand rounds in the garage. I am debating on selling the ‘97 for a rifle in 50bmg…that is if I can actually get money for it.
      I am buying it all while I still can. The car hobby is on hiatus until I have all the firearms that I want. I almost sold the ’79 to somebody who wanted it at work. I’ve owned that car for 21 years, but I might get rid of that one too.
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
        …lets see; I am on my 4th and 5th AR build! My 1911s are pretty worn out from the tens of thousands of rounds I put through them over the last 20 years. I am re-barreling my Colt Combat Commander MK IV right now. I embarked on my first polymer guns last year, a few XDs…the usual 9mm, 40, and 45.
        The ’97 sat in a snow drift all winter while I comfortably loaded several thousand rounds in the garage. I am debating on selling the ‘97 for a rifle in 50bmg…that is if I can actually get money for it.
        I am buying it all while I still can. The car hobby is on hiatus until I have all the firearms that I want. I almost sold the ’79 to somebody who wanted it at work. I’ve owned that car for 21 years, but I might get rid of that one too.
        Lets see some pics

Beautiful guns wolfdogs!
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I'm working on my Zombie Outbreak Response vehicle right now.

Comment

You guys are so lucky. If there really were zombies, NY would probably put even more restrictions on gun ownership. They'd probably send us to sensitivity training classes, so we could reason with them as they were trying to eat our brains.
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

A few of the zombie blasters...plus a couple rounds for each...
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

Working...
              X