Error....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error....

Getting this error code repeated about a hundred times on the forst page and cant open and read any posts...

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /includes/functions.php on line 2765

EDIT:

I can't acess anything. I had to manually input this edit address in order to type in here. I've dispatched an e-mail to Al, maybe he can undo this mess. On a positive note, the user CP now works.

Joe
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

hopefully were back on track...parts of the behind the scenes programs are being worked on by powers above...I am getting the programs updated, sorry for the isues, hoping to keep the issues to a min and we will eventually have a fully functioning updated forum for us to enjoy.
    Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Thanks Al! Working now...
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

Working...
      X