X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Intimidator Camaro

http://www.intimidatorcamaro.com/

2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

I like some of it, don't like some of it. Can't decide what side wins.

Comment

what with those ......silver things on the front lower spoiler... or what ever they are, that looks awful!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
        what with those ......silver things on the front lower spoiler... or what ever they are, that looks awful!
        adjusters...should be blacked out too. Other than that it looks ok.
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

Not bad, but the hood looks a little over the top..
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I happen to love it. When you're packing over 700 hp, you can get away with an "over the top" hood.

The adjusters on the front spoiler and rear wing are in homage to the NASCAR Sprint Cup cars. Not sure if they are adjustable, but they do serve a purpose to at least maintain the preset angles on both. If Chevy gets it's way, we may see a version of this very body style in Nationwide next year, competing against the Mustang and the Challenger.

I'm very partial to all of it, as I'm a Dale Sr. fan. For the price, I think it's a lot of car. Compared to SLPs cars, this is far better. You're basically getting a hand built car for less than $40K above a full SS. A lot of money? Yes, but it's a lot of car. I'd expect this car to hold it's value, and probably sell for a bunch in 10 years, with the amount of Earnhardt fans out there...it'll sell.

What I'm hoping is GM will be forced to keep the price of the 2012 ZL1 down under $50k. With more and more models like this coming out, GM will be hard pressed to sell the ZL1 with an est. 550 hp for much more than $50K.
            Al 96 Ram Air T/A
            Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
              They are NASCAR "adjusters" ............they are on the rear spoiler as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                They are NASCAR "adjusters" ............they are on the rear spoiler as well.

That is race track only stuff, looks stupid on a street car, 700 hp or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                  That is race track only stuff, looks stupid on a street car, 700 hp or not.
                  Yep. That's what I think looks like crap as well. Almost looks rice. I using them is a must, they should anodize them black.

The new body style makes the 4th generation SS look small in comparison.

Comment

I am sure if you have the money to buy one, they would be happy to build one for you without the NASCAR supports and spoilers.

Personally I prefer Matt Murphy's (GMMG) 4th gen Intimidators better anyway.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                      I am sure if you have the money to buy one, they would be happy to build one for you without the NASCAR supports and spoilers.

Personally I prefer Matt Murphy's (GMMG) 4th gen Intimidators better anyway.

Dave
                      I personally do not after finding out about Matt scamming several people on GMMG cars. He was sued and lost big time. The whole story is over on LS1Tech somewhere. They posted all the court documents (well provided a link anyway) and it was outright fraud what he did. Murphy ended up declaring bankruptcy.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X