OE Wheels in Sarasota, Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OE Wheels in Sarasota, Florida

I spent part of the afternoon over at OE wheels picking up a replacement wheel for the camaro. Lance hooked me up with a duplicate polished ZR-1 wheel, just like what I had. I have to say the facility is impressive. Lots of new designs coming out, what had my interest was a 2010-2011 wheel that will retrofit to the 4th generation cars. These are being done by the request of F-body owners who are tired of "Corvette" wheels that fit the Camaro and Firebird, these are dedicated Camaro wheels. keep a look out, this could be an awesome look. If you want info, their website is www.OEWheelsLLC.com and Lance Bullock's email is Lance@oewheels.net Phone is 1-866-273-3651

Prices look pretty good. I'll be on the lookout...
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Nice wheels and good pricing.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

thats cool you were able to find a wheel so quickly to match and a company that cares about the customer seems to be another tough thing today.
        Al
        Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Originally posted by 35th_camaro_ss
          thats cool you were able to find a wheel so quickly to match and a company that cares about the customer seems to be another tough thing today.
          Al
          Yeah OE wheels has had a past history of being an awesome beast.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

First two pics are the damage. Can you believe the wheel still held air?

Now the new OE polished wheel.

now it makes me want to go back and polish the rest of them to match the new one.

Comment

Working...
              X