Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Camaro export

This is F-Bodfather's latest toy named

"Klaus" is a CTF unit - and he's "European" meaning that he was built for markets within the European Union. There are many under-the-skin differences as well as some that aren't under the skin.....

From the outside, headlamp washers, specific side mirrors (really big!) with integral turn signals and running lights -- tow hook cutouts, and of course, a very different taillamp appearance. I know some were horrified when the pics of a yellow one appeared on the internet - but let me say that the appearance in person is much better (...isn't it always??)

No OnStar.....

Radio is in different Hz -- and of course the Speedometer is in Kilometers --

He's an LS3 tuned for the european market (fuel) -- and of course, he's ALL CAMARO!!!

and at night........

I like the rear spoiler, notice it also has another brake light in it, could lose the one in the rear window when using that spoiler...Ive come to like the tail lights...I wonder how much more view you get with the larger side mirrors, thats where everyone else is driving...haha
    Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Working...
    X