New Company...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Company...

the two interviews i went down for in South Carolina, went well, got job offers from both of them(First was Waste Management in Florence for residential, the second one is Waste Pro in Hilton Head Island for swing driver), im going with Waste Pro as they offered more money, its in the area i wanted to be in and they are more driver friendly then WM. WM has some things i have a issue with(like a budget for repairs per month) and from what ive been hearing in the community, they arent bad to work for but they only want town contracts and at a steep price. theres still a few things to work out at Waste Pro(backround check thats being done now, and a Pre-employment drug test). Also another good thing about Waste Pro, they got quite the safety bonus program. if you want to check them out their website is

www.wasteprousa.com.

Joe - they are real big in florida, im sure you've probably seen the trucks around
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Originally posted by Trash man

Joe - they are real big in florida, im sure you've probably seen the trucks around
    Can't recall it, then again I'm living in Hillbilly hell and that's not the company who has the local contract.

Comment

haha, my guess is either WM or Republic/Allied Waste has that contract. heres their florida locations. everyone i talk to says they dont pay as much as WM or Republic to start, but they are alot more driver friendly and mangement is top-notch

http://map.wasteprousa.com/locations-fl.shtml

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

The two main ones in our area are Reliable and Choice.

Comment

ahhh ok, you got mom and pops ok

Comment

Working...
          X