So, since everyone is ghost visiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, since everyone is ghost visiting

by ghost visiting i mean, stop by, see if anything is new, then move on. should i bring back the airplane question?
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

whats an airplane?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Definitely, because I know the answer and nobody can prove me wrong!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Ghosting...I like that. Better than being called a troll.
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

haha yea i couldnt remember that term of troll, and i do like ghosting. i check the board everyday

if anyone is intrested, im selling my silverado for another f-body, hopefully

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

The forum has become a huge database of information that is viewed by quite a few visitors every day. There are sometimes a hundred visitors for a every member that posts one message. Just thought I would share that as I can read info in the admin sections that not everyone can see.

Comment

thats good that this site is still busy, hate to see it just close up shop like another forum i was apart of. this has to be the most family friendly site out there for cars.

Comment

I must admit this has been a while for me tpo even vist as I have been occupied with annoying relatives of the wost kind. Safe to say I can't wait until I can get a position in HI and have them out of my hair once and for all. I have not done much with the hawk but need to replace mirrot adjuster tool and you cant get it from the dealer nowadays. For some reason my rear defogger cant be turned on again following use... must be a short.
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

The board is haunted?!
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Boooo! Yes, ghosting nearly everyday for...well, the past 15 years or so. :-)

Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

me want ^ theres a 99 SS camaro for sale in jacksonville for $5000, needs a tranny(wont go into reverse) if i wasnt saving for a wedding

Comment

And from the mists of nothingness...I throw things!! lol

I'm back. Been a bit crazy for me. Between being laid off, g/f being laid off, losing my dad, getting an extension on my job, losing my job, being unemployed with no unemployment (see laid off from a church) and, after some temp IT work, switching careers (sort-of), I'm surprised I remember what day of the week it is half the time. Thankfully, I sit here with a great new job, my g/f with a part-time job she loves and in a new place with my room-mates that we all like better. Seems like a good excuse to finally get cracking on my Jeep, yes?

So, what's new with everyone else? Or shall I go back into the mists? lol
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

i know reside in Beaufort, SC driving for a trahs hauler(Waste Pro) and driving a honduh civic cause it gets 35-40mpg and my truck was gettin 13 and i have a 50 mile round trip for work.

Comment

I haven't owned an F-body for 5 years now and I can't believe it's been that long.

This was one of the first boards I ever frequented starting back in '97. After shepparding me through 3 F-bodies, I check it every day or two out of habit. I don't see that changing anytime soon. It's still the best group of folks I've seen on the internet.

To whit, I also owe Ken a lunch sometime. He picked up my tab years ago and probably doesn't remember. Irregardless, I won't forget, so I'll go on record that I owe him one.
                            Joe K.
                            '11 BMW 328i
                            '10 Matrix S AWD
                            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Nothing new here...except the three kids are getting older. Still in the same job (Safety Engineer for Marine Spill Response Corp. - the guys that led the cleanup of the BP oil spill in the Gulf), still living in NJ, and still the proud owner of a very low mile 96 T/A.

Did a ton of work on the interior of the car - installing a fully customized sound system that took weeks of work. The exterior is pretty much done, except for some minor paint issues that 16 years of use has brought up. As long as it passes the 5 foot test, I'm happy.

I'm getting the inch for more mods, but realize the next big change will require a motor yank. Would love to do a stroker, but time and money never seem to match up.

Al 96 Ram Air T/A

Comment

Working...
                              X