Hello..long time cadillac ext advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello..long time cadillac ext advice

Hello i havent been here for a long time ,probaly about a year on any forum to be honest,Sorry ahead of time if this is the wrong section

I have a daughter now and need more of a famly car,Ive been looking around for a while and found a 2002 cadilliac ext 163,000 for $ 9500 already talked the dealer down from 11,990 1 owner stock everthing

the car is very clean inside and out looks brandnew and drives like a champ very strong motor,but im worried about the milege and theres a slight ticking during idle after i drove it for a while, the dealer said it was normal and he had a builleton on it .And started another caddy that made a similar sound , is this true the car drove great and had all matience records its very nice and its under 10,000 (on a budget all other truckes ive found are &17-20k)
    any help advice needed sorry about grammer thanks (this has the 6.0 Ho motor 345hp)lot more then stang lol
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Is that a version of the LS1? If so, the LS1 is known for piston slap. I experienced in in my '99 Z28. It tended to go away after a few minutes of warmup. GM stated is wasn't harmful and never really did anything about it.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X