Cruisin The Coast, Mississippi Gulf Coast Oct 7-14th, 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruisin The Coast, Mississippi Gulf Coast Oct 7-14th, 2012

I hope to see a bunch of Camaros and Firebirds this year at the annual Cruisin The Coast. Its a week long carshow, race, swap meet and cruise. Please come on down here to warm, sunny Mississippi and see what our wonderful state has to offer. The website for the event is http://www.cruisinthecoast.com Also, if you do come down, please stop by the beach in Biloxi in front of the mall to hang out with me and the rest of my club, Southern F-Body. We'd be very glad to meet you and hang out....come say hi.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Definately recomend this event

Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Have you ever made it down for CTC Al? Man, it keeps getting bigger and bigger every year. There are just as many people who just show up to watch as there are those who actually register for the event.
      LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Yes, I have attended CTC, amazing how many cars there will be there.

Al
        Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

I have a friend who is on the board of advisors for the Cruisin the Coast committee.....I'll send him an email to find out how many are registered and what the overall attendance numbers looks like so far.

Comment

ok I just heard from him....they had one of their meetings last night and so far the numbers are over 4500 pre-registered cars....about 650 above last year....and theyre expecting somewhere between 5900-6200 total registered. he'll get me an exact count tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X