Come on out and drive a Volt!...Message fom Scott Settlemire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on out and drive a Volt!...Message fom Scott Settlemire

Good evening, Camaro Comrades, Firebird, Friends, and Corvette Cousins!

We would love to have you come out and drive the Chevy Volt - frankly, it's one of the most mis-understood cars on the market today -- and at the same time, one of the most amazing!

I think you're going to love the refinement - the quietness - the power - and the economy of this one-of-a-kind Chevrolet. Come visit us at select shopping malls in the next few weeks - drive a Volt - and we'll give you a 10 dollar American Express Gift card for taking a test drive! No pressure.

Here's Miss Hillary and yours truly talking about the event:

http://social-gen.com/vr12/index.php?e=28&s=4&id=912

Meanwhile - we'll be at the following shopping malls in the coming weeks:

Long Island -- Saturday and Sunday September 15th and 16th at Roosevelt Field Mall. (I'm hoping to meet some of you on Saturday)

Philadelphia -- Saturday and Sunday, September 22nd and 23rd at King of Prussia Mall (I'll be there on Saturday)

Washington, DC -- Saturday and Sunday, September 29th and 30th at Potomac Mills Mall

Dallas -- Saturday and Sunday, October 13 and 14 at North East Mall (I'll be there Saturday)

Los Angeles -- Saturday and Sunday, October 27 and 28 - Brea Mall (my travel plans tbd)

Los Angeles -- Saturday and Sunday, November 3 and 4 - Ontario Mills Mall

San Diego - Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11 - Fashion Valley Mall (my travel plans tbd)

I'm hopeful that you'll be able to stop by and say hello to the crew -- drive a Volt -- get a Gift Card -- and learn more about the Volt -- (Oh! - -and make your OWN video with Miss Hillary or Miss Kelly or Miss Maria....)

Scott
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.
Working...
X