Time sensitive -- Become a "Camaro Community Reporter!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time sensitive -- Become a "Camaro Community Reporter!"

Hello all, I just got this message from Scott Settlemire...

Good morning, Camaro Comrades!

Our Camaro Comrade Justin Runyon sent me the following -

Hi Scott!

We’re going to be picking two fans out of all video submissions to be chosen as the “Camaro Community Reporters”. These reporters will travel to big Camaro events (SEMA is the first, but the others will be decided soon) to report back to the Facebook fans on Camaro Facebook and also on their own social channels. It’s part of our celebration of hitting the 3-millionth Camaro Facebook fan milestone. Fans HAVE to submit their video to the app to be considered: https://www.facebook.com/chevycamaro...97131880417014

So!

Simply send us a quick video telling us why you'd be the perfect person to travel to SEMA (and other events) to share your thoughts and experiences with our fellow Camaro Enthusiasts.

If there's one thing I know about the Camaro Enthusiast community - you're creative! Grab that iPhone or Blackberry - get a friend to capture you and your Camaro or your 'Camaroabilia' collection - and send it in! Time's running out!
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Wonder when they will pick

Comment

Working...
    X