Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No pressure here, if you would like to introduce yourself...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pressure here, if you would like to introduce yourself...

Hello everyone, I know many of us, myself included, read the posts but yet maybe not feel we have a reply. This hanging in the background doesnt let the rest of us get to know anything about you, so maybe you could post an introduction to let us know something about you. This isnt aimed at all to pry in your personal life, maybe just let us know your name and something about your draw to the f-body...no pressure to post, I have this site open for us all to enjoy...

Here is a bit of an intro of me...

Hello, Al Poulin here, I live in Rochester,NH...I have always been a Camaro Firebird fan, liking all generations...my online name 35th_camaro_ss, I've used since I bought my 35th anniversary camaro sept, 01, 2001.
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

name is Kyle, been here for a few years, been too long since i last owned a f-body. im more into the 3rd gens but i wouldnt mind owning one from each generation. i drive a trash truck for a living, not my dream job but it pays the bills and its a job i aint gotta worry about going away anytime soon. so, i guess this is my "toy" for now haha

Click image for larger version

Name:	63159_4896348733208_70929427_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	255062
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

my intro

My name is jake, i live in phoenix arizona. i drive a 1987 firebird with a V6. she is my pride an joy. currently working in a supply warehouse, working on getting a 350 V8 to put in my car. if you know of any one who has one id be more than willing to talk business.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 87V6firebird View Post
        My name is jake, i live in phoenix arizona. i drive a 1987 firebird with a V6. she is my pride an joy. currently working in a supply warehouse, working on getting a 350 V8 to put in my car. if you know of any one who has one id be more than willing to talk business.
        i would look into doing a LSx Conversion if your going to convert from a V6 to a V8. might cost a little more but you'll be alot more happier
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 87V6firebird View Post
          That is one beautiful car!!
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I am new here his is my first post here and just wanted to introduce my self my name is Jared and I have a 1981 Pontiac firebird and I had a 1977 but I sold that one but I have always love the firebird and Camaro and I am thinking about building one thanks

Comment

welcome to the board.

Al

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

1st timer

Hello, My name is Scott. I just ran across this site the other day and became a member. This is my 1st post. I own a 79 Z28 with a 355 in it. This was a build that my son and I did together (bonding time). I also own a 86 Z28 with a 1st gen 350. I finished yesterday putting a set of vortec heads, Voo Doo cam, timing gears, air gap intake, 65k dist. (it claims), Billet Alum mid mount alt serp. kit, some dress up stuff and a B&M hammer shifter. I still need to make a few tweeks here and there. Drove it last night, (Big Difference) This spring I plan on stroken it. If I can ever figure out how to post pics. I'll post some.
                SHwy1
                John 3:16 Remember that!
                Jack of all trades, Master of nun.

Comment

Welcome, if your looking to add a picture, right above where your typing your post, there is an "insert image" symbol to click and it will let you add pics, you can easily add videos and or links using the symbols as well, if you create a picture alblum, you can use "attatchment" symbol to put those within a post ...feel free to message me with any questions.

Al

Comment

Hi! My name is Larry, I'm 41, an aquarius, like playing backgammon, and long walks on.....wait, thats the wrong place and wrong kind of introduction.....lol. Seriously though, I'm Hattiesburg, MS and own a 93 V6 Firebird (Trans Am clone). When I bought it, it was just a run of the mill base model Firebird with a V6 and automatic. Since owning it, Ive added T/A front-rear bumpers, gfx, hatch-spoiler, door panels and center console. Ive added gold 25th anniversary style stripes from Phoenix Graphix, 17x9 ZO6 replica wheels, Bilstien HD shocks, Eibach lowering springs and all of the following from BMR: stb, sfc, phb, adjustable torque arm, lca, front-rear swaybars, driveshaft loop, and transmission tunnel brace. Its not fast but its paid for and it handles pretty well so Im happy for the moment. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I just recently added a Suncoast Creations Ram Air hood.

Click image for larger version

Name:	front-driver.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	255068Click image for larger version

Name:	RamAir1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	255069
                    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

WHOAH wasnt sure where that was goin haha

Al

Comment

Working...
                      X