South Mississippi Tuning Day and Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Mississippi Tuning Day and Meet

Just a heads up for you hotrodders....my car club Southern F-body Firebird-Camaro owners will be hosting another tuning day on January 26th, thats a Saturday. We're bringing in our tuner (Blue Thunder 2 Racing) again from Texas to tune some cars. Anyone who knows ...Todd and his work knows he does a damn good job (he tuned the worlds fastest cam only Trailblazer SS, so that should say something). This will be happening at a club members house/shop just north of Kiln, MS on Hwy 43 South. For a 1st time tune, its $350....but its WELL worth it. Even if you cant get a or want a tune done, come hang out with us. If youre interested, please send me a PM for details or check out the thread on the subject at our website, www.southernfbody.com. Come hang out, talk cars and have fun with us!!!!
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

I hate that nobody from here could make it yesterday, it was quite a long...but fun day. We tuned cars from 8am all the way up past midnight. We only had 8 cars to do but some were a bit of a handful to get straightened out. We had enough food to feed a small army (chili, bbq'd brisket, chicken parmasean, spaghetti, sausage w/peppers, salads, cakes, cookies, etc).....for those who were hanging around in between tunes, we had a small arsenal of various types of weapons to shoot down at creek bank. (I never realized how much fun shooting a Mosin Nagant and a AK could be.) We had about 30 people show up just to hang and just have fun.....it was a great time. We'll probably do it again sometimes this summer, you all should try to make it if you can.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

sounds like a great time for sure...be sure and post for the next one too...thanks for sharing.

Al
      Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Yeah I had a good time just like always. The next time we do another event such as this, I'll post up again.....hopefully some of yall can make it.

Comment

Heres some links to the pics if you all would be interested in looking:

http://www.southernfbody.com/useralb...-26-13.90/view

and

http://www.southernfbody.com/useralb...-26-13.89/view

Comment

Re: South Mississippi Tuning Day and Meet

Had a wonderful time, even tho Larry kept sabotaging my alternators

Comment

How can I sabotage your 3 altenators when I spent all free time on the golfcart riding people around or stuffing my face for 5 hours? lol

Comment

Re: South Mississippi Tuning Day and Meet

Your Alibis mean Nothing, Sabotur

Comment

Working...
                X