Trying to start an F-Body exclusive club in Myrtle Beach, SC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to start an F-Body exclusive club in Myrtle Beach, SC

I am trying to start an F body club in Myrtle Beach. If interested, please join the Facebook page here. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle...51848784952545
    I look forward to speaking to all of you.

Please come "like" and share the Facebook page. You don't have to live in myrtle beach to join the page. You just have to love f bodies. Help get the word. If you live in the area, membership is totally free right now. I would like to get an initial meet and greet scheduled within the next month. Thanks for all your help and interest.

Comment

check out SCGearheads.com
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely check them out. As for everyone else, there is a meet and greet scheduled for 5/10 @ 7:00 pm. If interested, you can email me at myrtlebeachfbodies@gmail.com for info on the the event or the club. I know not everyone is in to Facebook, but its a free place for us to get a start. Feel free to contact me via email if you are one if those people. Thanks for you interest.

Comment

Meet and Greet 5/10/13 @ 7:00pm, Broadway at the Beach near Hard Rock Cafe, RSVP on the Facebook page, or email me at myrtlebeachfbodies@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X