No announcement yet.

Been a long time.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow it looks like you did some garage cleaning :-)
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

These pics always cracks me up.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I am still here and have both of my T/As. The '79 sits in the garage collecting dust, and the '97 sits outside next to the garage. I live at 9,000 feet in the Colorado Rockies so I don't have much use for them anymore. I am pulling out the '97 this spring, repainting the front, clutch, and misc. maintenance and probably selling it. I am more into trail riding, rock crawling, and shooting now. This site was such a huge wealth of info., and really a great community. I thought I would stop back and see if it was still here.
        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Fred,

I was there in the early days of this board. You are one of the few that I remember. You were always very helpful and willing to share your knowledge.

I still have my 95 TA. It's pretty much stock with the original motor and trans. I drove it regularly up until a couple years ago. It's in the shop right now getting some AC work and try to figure out why it runs hotter now than it used to.

I will probably be visiting here more often as I want to get it in good running condition and upgrade some areas that have been neglected over the years.

Bill

PS - This isn't my original user name. I can't remember what it was so I had to register again. lol

Comment

Sorry for the double post.

Comment

Glad to see people are still around. I sold my Trans Am to pay for school, but I'll probably be back. I graduate from radiography school in 7 weeks, so once I get a job I think I might pick up a third gen.
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Responding

Hey guys, it has been at least three or four years. I sold the 'Hawk, sold the FX4, and bought....a jetta! I love it! I bought a house near baltimore-ish and am teaching here. It's been forever. You all are great. I can't wait to see my signature after this posts, I haven't seen it in years!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Jesus christ. It's been too long. This was the first internet message board I had ever belonged to. You guys saved my ass during the blown head gasket on my 94 3.4 V6.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

it still exists?!

Well, i was excited to see this board was still around....then let down when i realized its dead.. miss this place! still have my 92 formy.. not worth selling at this point.
                    Greg W. in West Michigan
                    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                    <Motor out

Comment

Yep

I stopped in just to look around, haven't been on here in a few years. I was on here back in 1998 when we all met down at the Fbody gathering in Atlanta Georgia, went to the drag strip in a huge line of cars it was a lot of fun. There were 100s of us. We all parked in that one hotel parking garage. That was 17 years ago! hah

I still have my 97TA, 64,000 miles, only put on may be 500 miles a year, or less on it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X