Fired up the '97 again; it ran for a few minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired up the '97 again; it ran for a few minutes

I thought I would stop by again. I pulled the '97 out from behind the garage a couple weeks ago; the tires were sunk into 3" indentations in the ground. I fixed the broken antenna and replaced the stripped headlight gears after changing the fluids. It was running well until the fuel pump died...LOL The bumper covers and fiberglass hood are damaged from the 9,000ft elevation sun, but the rest of it looks good. The interior was covered enough that it didn't get ruined. It looks like I have some work ahead of me to get it on the road again.
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Nice! hope your able to get it back on the road, keep us posted.
    Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Working...
    X