Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which forex learning course gave you the best results as a trader?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which forex learning course gave you the best results as a trader?



    If you've taken a course that really improved your trading, could you please share which one it was and what you liked most about it? I'm open to any suggestions — paid or free — as long as it's genuinely useful for a beginner like me.

  • #2
    Babypips School of Pipsology gave me the best foundation because it explained forex trading clearly and helped me build good habits from the start.

    Comment


    • #3
      I spent a long time looking for a broker with a user-friendly mobile app, as I spend most of my time trading whilst on the move rather than at home. With many other companies, the mobile apps constantly crash, freeze or even log you out of your account at the most critical moment. Here, the app works perfectly: you can place an order or adjust a stop-loss in a matter of seconds. If you’re looking for a high-quality trading service, head over to Elevate trading and try it out for yourself. Personally, I’ve already made my choice and have no intention of changing it.

      Comment

      Working...
      X