Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My car barely starts in the morning is a 50Ah Amaron enough for Dubai heat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My car barely starts in the morning is a 50Ah Amaron enough for Dubai heat?



    Hi everyone, I could really use some advice from people who know batteries because I am confused and a little desperate. I drive a Honda Accord and the battery has been giving me trouble for the past two weeks. Every morning when I try to start the car it cranks really slowly like it is struggling. Once it starts it runs fine for the rest of the day. But the next morning same story. I took it to a small shop near my office and the guy tested it and said the battery is weak and needs replacing. He recommended a 50Ah battery which is what I currently have. But here is my concern. I live in Dubai and the summer heat is absolutely brutal on batteries. My last battery only lasted about two years which feels short. I have heard that Amaron batteries handle heat better than other brands and last longer. So I want to switch to Amaron this time. The problem is I work in DIFC and I do not have time to drive all the way to some far away industrial area to get a battery installed. I need someone who can come to my office or at least is close by. I found a place online that offers trusted Amaron 50Ah car battery replacement in DIFC which sounds perfect but I want to make sure it is a genuine product. Has anyone here used Amaron in this heat? How long did it actually last you? Also is 50Ah the right size for a Honda Accord or should I go bigger? I do not want to underpower the car but I also do not want to spend extra if I do not need to. Another thing I am wondering is whether these mobile installation services are reliable. Do they use real Amaron batteries or do they swap in cheap ones? If any of you have gotten a battery replaced in the DIFC area please share your experience. I would really appreciate some honest feedback before I make a decision. Thank you so much for reading and for any help you can offer.
Working...
X