No announcement yet.

Don't you hate it when........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate it when i come home and one of the neighbors takes my usual spot so i have to park in front of him, then the next morning i go to leave and i see that the bitch hes married too has decided to park inches away from my car leaving me no room to move

Comment

What drives me nuts is when u don't have the money to change your plugs and wires so they're making your car sputter horrible when u accelerate, and at just about EVERY light there's a ricer with a fart cannon to get burned but can u race him?? NOOOOOOO...of course not.....your plugs and wires are bad, so u have to let it pass. Then, when u do get it fixed there isn't a single ricer in sight.

I also hate it when u get a nice set of 12" AudioBahns in a bandpass box with a brandy-new 1,000watt amp and have them in your car for a week and then u go out to your car one morning turn on your car and hey! no bass!

Found out it was 2 kids at my school, a friend of mine has a 79' chevy on 44's with a Supercharged LT1....We got a tow rope with a hook on the end...and well...they were missing some stuff off their cars...like a door or 2, trunk lid complete with a wing (pulled my speakers right out ), front and rear bumper, oh and this one was fun...hooking it to the exhaust system.

Remember, u have to leave your car unattended sometime....my suggestion is: DON'T STEAL

Comment

What drives me nuts is all the friggen idiots at my school parking lot. They all drive bumper to bumper out of the lot so that no one at all can merge into the line of traffic.
        I want to get one of those 350 dollar air horns with the 7 gallon reserve tank so I can blow their brains out with 135dB of super intense noise.

I also love it when people jockey for position at traffic lights. The light is clearly red...visible from a quarter mile away, and they come up to it at 65mph to make sure they pass everybody thats slowing down, then cut into another lane and floor the brakes......Then they get a phone call and don't see the green light until its halfway over.

I think that Grandmas in their 80's Cadillacs that look "through" the wheel, rather than over it are very funny to see goin down the road.

People that use their blinker to turn into their driveway (in a suburban neighborhood) with no moving cars in sight.

When family comes over for a party and everybody's got two of their wheels off the edge of your driveway.

When people turn left at a small intersection (with no dedicated left turn light) that gun it and turn left right when the light turns green, when they have to yield to all oncoming traffic.

People who never seem to know that the left lane is usually only for passing, not going 55.

People that drive on "donut" spares for a week and a half until their paycheck comes.

High school kids that drive Neons and Civics, then load the car up with four passengers to take home.

People with their convertible top down, and a heavy jacket on at the same time.

People with convertibles that dont bother taking out the triangle glass pieces above the rear quarter panels.

Mothers who don't train their children to open the SUV door slowly and make sure its not gonna hit another car.

People who park crooked in the parking spot.

People who feel the need to pull up to within 6 inches of your bumper in the parking lot.

People who try to parallel park by going forward into the spot.

People in the store that appear to be talking to themselves, when really they've got the bluetooth thing on the other side of their head.

I think thats about it. cant think of any more new ones.

Comment

Holy resurected threads, Batman!
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Oh, I got one....just get done washing/waxing the T/A, and the next morning I go out to get in the car only to find the birds have decided to perch on the side view mirrors and do their #2 so it runs all the way down the doors. Lovely...and never fails.
            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              The fast food restarant you stop at has a drive through without an overhang, but you only discover that because it's now raining.

Damn you Taco Bell!!!!!
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                I can't believe no one mentioned this one:
                You are driving along in the middle lane on a 3 lane city street doing a little over the speed limit, there is no one beside you on either side, and no one within a mile behind you and there is a car about to pull onto the street ahead of you from a side street, and out of the two other available lanes, which one does he pull into? The one you are in!! So now you have to slam on the brakes or change lanes quickly to go around him, all the while cussing and spitting at the stupidity of the whole thing. That's one of my #1 peeves.

That is the friggin worst How about people trying to merge, sitting on the shoulder STOPED and with their blinker on. Like someone is going to stop and let them into traffic. Please people, you must merge into traffic at the speed of traffic......not slower or stopped!!!!

(sigh) nice vent
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I hate when I wash my car, it rains, then it car looks cleaner than after I washed it.

That happened to me today. Yesterday, I washed my car. Today, I woke up, went to school and it was warm enough to be in a t- shirt. I'm sitting in math and it starts snowing out of nowhere. The biggest snowflakes I've ever seen in my life too. I had to drive home in that. After about 2 hours of being home, I go outside again and the sun is back out, all of the snow is melted, the street is bone dry and it's warm enough to wear only a tshirt. I looked at my car and it was spotless. Looked like I just polished it. Odd to say the least.
                  Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                  SOLD- Kinda miss it
                  94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                  SOLD- Good riddance!
                  2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
                  X