FS: LT1 cam/shifter/injectors/timing chain+gears/lifters/intake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: LT1 cam/shifter/injectors/timing chain+gears/lifters/intake

The title pretty much says it all. I have all of this stuff off of my LT1 before I did the head and cam on on it. Everything has right under 90k on it besides the shifter.

The LT1 cam was the cam originally in the car and looks like its still in great shape, worked fine before I pulled it.

The injectors, a tiny bit dirty on the outside, but still in fine shape otherwise.

A Pro 5.0 Shifter. NOTE: This is brand new and is the actual metal shifter, not the entire assembly... Its about 9 inches from bottom to top. Never used.

Bosch Platinum plugs. 8 of em. never used, just found them in my garage. They are HR8DPX on the plug but the box says they are 4205...

Stock timing chain and gears, also didn't have any problems.

Stock lifters... likewise, nothing wrong with them.

Original intake with a K&N air filter in it...

Everything is Best Offer and I hope to get some offers... If you buy more than one thing, I will of course combine shipping. Please email me if you can because I am putting this on about 5 boards. If you can't, then you can't and I will be trying to check my PM's and the forums... Any questions please get in touch with me!
    1997 Pontiac Firebird Formula 6-Speed
    SLP Cold Air Intake | Z06 MAF | Flowmaster Exhaust (no cats) | Skip Shift Eliminator | Kickin' Stereo | Soon, much, MUCH more...

How much the heads and cam. Do you have headers? What condition are the items?

Comment

Yes I have headers. I paid about 1200 for the heads and cam from lloyd elliot and joe overton. They are in great condition and thats why I'm not selling them, and I didn't list them for sale
      SLP Cold Air Intake | Z06 MAF | Flowmaster Exhaust (no cats) | Skip Shift Eliminator | Kickin' Stereo | Soon, much, MUCH more...

Comment

Well excuse me

Comment

Originally posted by Ponyrider
          Well excuse me
          Its ok

Comment

Hey guys, this stuff needs to go, email me with offers...

Comment

Stock 24# injectors? How much, and will you ship?

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
              Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
              6.2L/382.97 ci
              Custom PROM Dyno tuned
              WCT-5 speed
              BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
              Boss MS 18" Rims
              Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
              Custom Dual exhaust
              1LE upgrade
              Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
              In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

of course I'll ship! How about 25 bucks plus shipping? shouldn't be real expensive, maybe 6 bucks priority mail?

EDIT: Just realised you are in Canada, it will probably be about 12-15 for shipping...

Comment

Working...
                X