Many Parts Needed ASAP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Parts Needed ASAP!!

The bigger stuff I would perfer to pick up because of shipping costs. Will consider shipping though, if it isn't TOO steap...

* Hood props for 3rd gen f-body

* Seats from either 3rd/4th gen f-body. Would perfer 4th gen firebird seats or 3rd/4th gen Camaro. Interior color of my car is light gray, so either light gray OR 2-tones seats. Leather or cloth. Good condition.

* Entire tail light set up from 91-92 Trans Am w/ wiring harness

* 91-92 Camaro High-Rise Spoiler

* Light Gray Headliner

* Light Gray Sun Visors

* Wheels from late 4th gen Firebird/Trans Am

* Dash pad that will fit 91 Firebird... good condition

Please email me at coolcalico2001@yahoo.com with any offers. Please include a price and shipping to 17552. I do not like "making offers". Please tell me what the item is worth to you. Pictures are always helpful...

Thanks in advance!

Car Parts

Hey I do have seats, Light gray from my 87 camaro. Also I have the hood props, and I have the back seats to . For the seats front and back $100 and the hood props $ 15. I live in southern maryland you reply back and maybe if you want we can meet half way for them. or email sk8ter4u_15@hotmail.com. Thanks John

Comment

I have stock wheels off my 94 Forula 16x8 $100.00 you pay shipping have pic,s at zlee@bellsouth.net

Comment

I'm selling a high-rise spoiler, check out my post in the for sale section.

$130 shipping to you.

I also sent you an e-mail.

Comment

I have seats as well, make an offer. look at my thread. my thread
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
          X