Hotchkis STB, Hooker Long tubes, custom exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotchkis STB, Hooker Long tubes, custom exhaust

Ok, I have a set of coated Long tubes for sale, with o2 bungs welded in. 93-97 LT1 car. Camaro or firebird. Only 3 months old, less than 500 miles on them.
    Also, a custom exhaust that bolts to the long tubes flows thru 3" pipes into Dynomaxbullet mufflers into a X-type connector where it connects the 2 pipes and exits out the pass. side of the car behind the pass. door before the rear tire. Nascar style I guess you would say. This exhaust sounds SWEET! If you want a great flowing exhaust THIS IS IT! I don't have a pic of it, but I am trying to get 1 to email to people. I only want 200 for this. The guy that had this built was charged 400.
    Also a Hotchkis shock tower brace. Red. It was on my 93 Z28. I think it fits 93-97 Z28, Trans Am, or Formula. Pretty nice, all mounting bolts and brackets included.
    Mke me an offer for these things by email. Thank you RAY
    Located in Akron, Ohio
    1993 Z28 A4 3.73, 2800 B&M Very Clean!!

Ok, pics on here tomorrow of exhaust and STB. The headers are VERY NICE, but if you want a pic I can tryto get 1 of those too. I am not sure what I want for this stuff, but I will take offers. I am nt wanting to get rich o this stuff thereforeyou will get a decent deal.

Comment

Hey im intrested in the headers
      send pics if u like and how about $100 for them
      or let me know

Comment

I couldn't let them go for that price... They are selling on ebay for 500 and up. I could go 400. The are the coated long tubes with the o2 bungs already welded in.

Comment

STB

Pic's of the Tower bar please, if you have some with it installed that's cool. Highly intereseted. What do you want for it??

Comment

Was unable to get pics...sorry. It is easily istalled. What is the thing worth? everyting is included

Comment

Looks like it goes for 150-200$ new. How old is it? Would you take 80$$

**edit** My wife has me on a budget

Comment

Ok, for 100 I will have it shipped to you (I'll pay for shipping). I have no idea what it will cost, util I take it to get shipped. RAY

Comment

OK. Do you have a paypal account? I recently got scammed so a paypal account and a photo will get an immediate payment. Thanks. Shoot me an e-mail @ raceryan78@yahoo.com with the payment info & such.

Comment

i want those headers, email me at jay91rs@team.camaroz28.com

Comment

Sent you guys emails

Comment

interested

can you send me some pics of headers
                        razor694u@yahoo.com

Comment

I sent you an email black Z
                          Also TheHotchkis STB is sold. As for the headers and exhaust..... I will sell as a package deal if interested This exhaust is VERY well built Dynomax bullet mufflers, the piece where both pipes come together (like an X-pipe) is made by flowmaster. bolts directl to the headers and exits pass. side in front of rear tire. sounds AWESOME. This is a true Dual exhaust! 400 for headers 200 for exhaust, or 500 as a package!!

Comment

do you have a pictures of the headers and exhaust very intrested please get back to me
                            1995 formula firebird
                            mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Ok, now since I can't sell a almost brand new set of headers for almost half the price of new because I can't get a pic on here, I am going to get a digital camera and they will go on ebay next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X