WTB- stock Zexel-torsen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB- stock Zexel-torsen

Just looking for a cheap way to bandaid my 10blt trying to hold off on buying a 9". Must be for a 3 series carrer

I'm not sure it I have what you need. But I'm changing my stock carrier next week. I have a 1995 Z28 is this the carrier you need? If so how much is it worth to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ponyrider
      I'm not sure it I have what you need. But I'm changing my stock carrier next week. I have a 1995 Z28 is this the carrier you need? If so how much is it worth to you?
      No. He is look looking for a 98-02 carrier. They are a different design although I think they will interchange if they are the same series.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Okay I thought I could help him

Comment

I've got a complete disc to disc 95 axle for free if someone will come and get it.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

What is a disk to disk?

Comment

Originally posted by Ponyrider
              What is a disk to disk?
              It means it includes the brakes.

Comment

Working...
              X