NTS: Need to sale my 94 z 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTS: Need to sale my 94 z 28

I am selling my 94 Z 28 . It is good condition.. It has 167,XXX miles on it . It has been taken good care of . I am the second owner. The miles on this car are 90% highway miles. It has a Lt1 5.7 liter, has a dyno max muffler. The engine was just recondition maybe 2,000 miles ago. it is an auto ,4l60e trans. All fluid has been change every2,000-5,000 miles. Runs great , good interior, has t tops. Paint on hood is fading. It is lowerd 2" in the back 1"in the front. I really need to sell it I can't afford it that much longer. It has power everything . List of new parts

Window motors-engine reconditioned-tires-spark plugs/wires-intake filter-fog lights-brake lights- headlights-

Has a kenwood head unit w/kenwood music keg and sirus radio ready, download 5,000 mp3's cd player w/remote. car has been taking really good care of . It has been ran at the track 5 times. not hard on road . handles good and looks good. I bought this car back in Sep 04 for 4,500 and I am willing to sell 4,100 obo . email me at sk8ter4u_15@Hotmail.com or write on here .....

Was the motor completely rebuilt?

When was the transmission last rebuilt / replaced?

Where is it located?

Do you have pictures you can post?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

car

Well the motor had full gasket set put on all of them replace push rods motor was pulled and fully cleaned , then reassembled . It is in the car now and running .... The trans is still the same and origonal , it is located in maryland, i will have pics soon ...

Comment

send me an email with some pics too unicorns4@tds.net i'd be willing to talk to you about that price as well

Comment

Originally posted by CamaromanZ28
          Has a kenwood head unit w/kenwood music keg and sirus radio ready, download 5,000 mp3's cd player w/remote.....
          This is a little off why you posted this here but I am an eyelash away (the ordering information has been entered into the Crutchfield order form. Head unit, Keg, and 4 speakers) from ordering a Kenwood stereo and a Keg. I have been investigating my options for a years and right now this is my favorite idea. What do you think about the keg operation? Can you tell it to randomly play everything on the hard drive without making a play list? Are there any limits to it (The Ipod controller is limited to between 250-500 songs depending on which head unit you get.).
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

music keg by kenwood

Dude it works great . I like it . hold alot of mp3s easy to install. Nice comes with a remote to. Changeing it not hard. Comes with all the pieces to download everything on. The play list you can download music from online or from burnt cd's . Takes no time at all and you can arrange what order or what tracks you want them to go on. Good advice . get one ... As for the guy that wants pics I will send to you as soon as possible ...

Comment

i can give you $4,000 and what ever you would want to bring it to southern WI

Comment

yo john whats up, i still gotta upload the pics of your car from target parking ill see if i can do that tonite and ill pst them up for everyone to see

Comment

Still for sale ....

hey justin. ight that would be tight ... Stop by my place so we can try to get the new tranny in and get in running so we can hit up the street tonite .. lata ...

Comment

Working...
                  X