No announcement yet.

2002 425HP Black SS Camaro for Sale!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 425HP Black SS Camaro for Sale!!!

Car is black, automatic, hard top, cloth interior. Has Monsoon 500 Watt indash CD, ebony interior, LS1 Corvette engine with LS6 intake. Tires are stock 275/40ZR17s with 10-spoke chrome SS wheels. The vehicle is in mint condition with only 3700 miles. The original SS options included the wheels/tires, spoiler, air induction (SLP), ram air hood, badging, performance 3.23 axle, and Center mount dual SLP exhaust system.

The engine has been professionally modified and raised to approximately 425HP at the flywheel via upgraded Comp Cam, valvetrain, and head work. The transmission was rebuilt with heavy duty/racing components and includes a TCI Streetfighter converter. The ECM has been professionally reprogrammed for the modifications, and the vehicle runs excellent. It is very strong, yet very drivable. Standard upgrades include a BMR driveshaft safety loop and Strut Tower Brace, upgraded rear trailing arms, SLP longtube headers with 3" Y-Pipe and ORPs, upgraded Torque Arm bushing, new Taylor 10.4mm wires.

The vehicle is black with yellow professionally-painted stripes in the 35th anniversary LE/SS pattern (however, no checkered effect). The badging also reflects the 35th theme. The vehicle was warehouse-stored in winters and garage-kept during the summer. It has never seen rain or snow. It has been driven very sparingly and is still under the factory warranty.

The car is a must see and needs to have a home where it will see the road. It is a very difficult decision to sell the car, I don't have the time to devote to the car and my family. I am going to sacrifice the car at $28,000. This car will have no trouble running a 12 second flat quarter mile on drag radials. It is an excellent vehicle for someone who wants to buy a quality vehicle with a solid built powertrain.

Contact Perry McKinley: (248) 348-6900 X141 or email: pmckinley@yahoo.com
    * See Pictures/Info: http://www.mrm-inc.com/camaro.html

Other Info: In regards to terms, preferred transaction would be a cashier's check. Pick-up of car to be handled by the buyer, but I may be able to provide some helpful information and solutions. The vehicle is currently in Novi, Michigan (west of Detroit area).
    Attached Files
Working...
X