parting out 93 T/A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out 93 T/A

Just joined the site, been visiting it for some time, anyway I have a 93 T/A, has a considerable amount of damage so I need to part it out. Everything aside from front fenders, front bumper, and all front suspension is good. Motor runs perfect, around 90,000 miles never had a problem with it. Transmission is auto, shifts good. Rear end is also in perfect shape. All glass is good, rear hatch is good, and the hood is good. Interior is almost mint, all black, and everything available. If anyone has any questions please contact me at turbo420a@hotmail.com. I can get pics of everything if you need, would prefer pick up on the motor or I can maybe deliver it to someone in missouri or illinois. Basically any huge parts that would cost too much to ship I would prefer that method, unless you are willing to pay for shipping. Anyway the ad is long enough, if you need anything of the car its there, also 2 good rear rims with new tires are also available. Need to try to part this thing out quick, so let me know asap, thanks.

Part Needed

I need the top plastic dash if it has no cracks and if it is graphite gray. Let me know. Also need the red door covers on the inside of the car doors, along with the right & left power window buttons. Thanks.

1996 TransAM
    Enkei "Win" Wheels

Comment

are the interior door panels in good condition? if so how much and do u have pictures? you can email the price and picks to AShirk05@hotmail.com thank you
      1995 Firebird Formula M6, hooker long-tube ceramic coated headers, tb bypass, 160 thermostat, b&m ripper shifter

Comment

what condition is the headliner in? i need a t-top headliner and what would be the price shipped to 38109?
        it looks a whole lot faster than it is......

Comment

rear hatch

how much would u want for the rear hatch with the high wing?

bmxracr96@yahoo.com

Comment

Parts??

has anyone heard from this guy yet??? I've tried e-mail, pm, nothing...

1996 TransAM
            Enkei "Win" Wheels

Comment

i need ABS module and computer chip also need both window motor. email me back at blackbandit95@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X