No announcement yet.

parting out 94 t/a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i have not replied sooner guys i am having to deal with a lot of racing events at work sorry
    i will get everything done for you guys yellow i will get you a price i am so sorry and the seats for 300 sounds great i am so sorry guys really

Comment

Do you have chrome rims for sale?
      1997 Z28 Camaro. Addicted to Adrenaline!

Comment

no the rims i have are polished eagle 5 stars

Comment

Hia, what is your rear end? I'm looking for a LSD w/ 3:42's for my 99 Firebird. Let me know OK? Jessica

Comment

How's the center console and the trim peice around the radio and A/C, if they are still avail. ??? amd prices if they are!
            Richard Harvey Jr.
            '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

I would like to know what's in the trans? Is it builded to handle power or is just stock?

Comment

well the rear end is a 10 bolt with 2.73 and an eaton unit in it now but the deal is guys i want to get rid of the whole thing so what i want to do is get rid of the whole car or what is left which is basically all the brakes all the suspension the rear-end and the motor wiring and ecu for 1150 i know this is a deal and i can get wheels to throw on it just so it can be put up on a trailer for some one if intrested let me know darren

Comment

need asap

if u still have i need a ABS (anti-lockbrake system) module and a computer chip for my 95 trans am LT1. if u still have email me back at blackbandit95@yahoo.com

Comment

How are your fog lights?
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                    X