Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-94 TA,s F/s,very low miles,leather,cheap!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-94 TA,s F/s,very low miles,leather,cheap!

i have a white with white leather,67k,a4,sony cd,no cats,flowmaster,monsoon,maf,2001 c5 polished rims,stock rims tires,intake,hpp3,air foil,infinty speakers in both,8 out of 10,also have a red with tan leather,all stock,a4,8 to 9 out of ten,sony cd,infinty,power seats lumbar,tint,new tires,only65k,might trade these cars open to all offers!! call 352-286-9216 will send detailed pics to serious inqiuries thanks!

Would you be interested in trading for a 1995 White Ford SVT Lightning? I did a KBB and they would be about an equal trade. My truck has 124k on it and comes with numerous extras. Let me know if you are interested. You could own a peice of Ford History, This truck is the 2nd to last ever built.

Thanks
    Tom

Comment

Originally posted by paydfour
      i have a white with white leather,67k,a4,sony cd,no cats,flowmaster,monsoon,maf,2001 c5 polished rims,stock rims tires,intake,hpp3,air foil,infinty speakers in both,8 out of 10,also have a red with tan leather,all stock,a4,8 to 9 out of ten,sony cd,infinty,power seats lumbar,tint,new tires,only65k,might trade these cars open to all offers!! call 352-286-9216 will send detailed pics to serious inqiuries thanks!
      where are you located? This is my trade

http://www.mautofied.com/default.asp...PKID=100017036

Comment

Working...
      X