Still for sale LT4 and Lt1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still for sale LT4 and Lt1

We'll like i said . I have an LT4 out of a 96 vet with all wireing and accesserios, no computer though . I know that the motor is well keep. And only has 40,135 on it . The vette was smashed in the rear . This also comes with the radiator and fans and housing for it . Asking i guess 1,200

Lt1 came out of my 94 z 28 camaro, auto . I am selling that for 600 ,
    Also I have 15 inch deep dishes specturm crome rims , universal 12 lug all good shape for 250 . So if intrested let me know ...

LT4

Hi, Is the Lt-4 still for sale? Thanks, Buck

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

yes

The lt4 is still for sale . Sorry it took so long to return the message .We had a lost in the family . But ya the lt4 is still for sale . And i am located in maryland.

Comment

I've left this guy a voice mail last week and 2 pm's and he still hasn't responded to any of them. I call BS.
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

it's not bs . I have had things go on . And i have not had time to be on and respond. djtaso . I replied . so check u'r pms

Comment

still have the lt1 for sale? would you be willing to sell just the longblock? sending a PM.
              -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Working...
              X