For sale for $5,900

Complete maintenance records from 42,000 miles
    4L60E - just rebuilt and broken in
    Brakes - New rotors and pads all around this year [edit]
    Starter - replaced this year
    Water pump - replaced at 80,000
    Opti spark - new rotor and cap at 80,000
    Window motors - both originals replaced

Current modifications are in my signiture. I plan on removing the SLP cold air, strut tower brace and selling them separately unless I sell the car before that.

This car has been meticulously maintained. The maintenance records should bear that out upon inspection. The paint is in good shape, thanks to Zaino polish, with some slight chips on the front and some wear on the passenger side mirror. I am the second owner. I originally purchased the car in Pensacola, FL with 42,000 miles in 2000. This car is my 2nd Camaro and has been my baby. I planned on keeping it for a long time, but feel it's time for something a little different.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions via e-mail (jknudson98@hotmail.com) or by phone (973-600-5623). I'm located in Pine Brook, NJ.
    Attached Files
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Still here! Would like to sell to a true enthusiast who will take care of the car. That said, I'll start local advertising soon since I'll be needing the money.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X