WTB Dash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Dash

Looking for a dash for a '96 T/A that is in good shape with no cracks. Let me know if you have one from a wrecked or parting out car. Thanks.

1996 TransAM
    Enkei "Win" Wheels

Originally posted by YellowTA
    Looking for a dash for a '96 T/A that is in good shape with no cracks. Let me know if you have one from a wrecked or parting out car. Thanks.
    are you referring to the upper part or the lower part?? Lower part would referr to the part where the pass air bag is located and the cd player and HVAC sits in... If so I will have on in the near future. I'm in the progressive of trying to obtain an ebony(black) in color one oout of an 00-02 Bird. Mine is graphite in color and is found in wreck 95 formula.

Comment

no, I need the upper part directly below the windowshield. Let me know if u can help...

1996 TransAM
      Enkei "Win" Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by YellowTA
        no, I need the upper part directly below the windowshield. Let me know if u can help...

I have one with a small crack at the vent but thats it.. reallly not noticable and probably repairable... but I know not what your looking for.

Comment

could u send pics of the dash you have?

1996 TransAM
          Enkei "Win" Wheels

Comment

still looking for this....anyone help???

1996 TransAM
            Enkei "Win" Wheels

Comment

i need one also, the guy who i bought her from had accidently cracked it while putting in the piller pod.... i assume. cracked the "corner" peice off. i have the peice, and could prolly super glue it back together and it would look fine, but im a perfectionist and want one thats not cracked. i do show this car at "local" car shows

mine will then be up for sale if you need it or anyone else is desperate..

my dash is drk grey

pic-

i apologize for bringing up and old thread, but i didnt wanna "repost"
              Attached Files

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
              www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

let me know when you decide to sell it....

1996 TransAM
                Enkei "Win" Wheels

Comment

Working...
                X