Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuilt 3.73 Posi Rear 4th Gen (trade/sell)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilt 3.73 Posi Rear 4th Gen (trade/sell)

Have: 4th gen rear end rebuilt 5000K miles ago. Xylen-Torsien 3.73 posi with upgraded axles and disk brakes out of a 98 SS Camaro. Also has new diff cover with braces and semi new rotors/discs. Car was set up for road racing in Atlanta and raced 3 times. I have personally put 3500 miles on the car and have had zero problems with the mechanical portion of the diff. Reason for selling listed below...

Wanted: 3rd gen rear end Borg Warner 3.26 disk brake posi to go into 88 IROC. I believe this rear was in the 350 auto IROC/Z28's with disks. Also in the 89 Turbo TA. Not sure what other applications the axle came in.

If you dont want my axle I will buy if you have correct axle. Would consider 2.73 rear with disk brakes if the price is right.

Live in Birmingham, AL.
    3.73 Axle is installed in my 1988 IROC Z28.

Want to trade straight up for correct axle. Axle was installed in car when I bought it. It makes the tires rub because it is wider than the 3rd gen rear. I also have a set of 2" spacers (included in trade) for the front if someone with a 3rd gen is interested in installing. A set of 4th gen wheels will keep the rear from rubbing but I am returning the car to stock which is why I dont want the 3.73 rear. Vehicle is to be a daily driver.

I can pay via paypal or certified check.

Thanks for your time
    Price

How much for your rearend?

Comment

How much is it worth?

You guys tell me how much its really worth! To me its worth a 3.26 rear or equivalent. I cannot pull the axle out and not have another one to put back in. (City ordinance and all)

Throw me a bone here!

Comment

I have no trade, but your rearend is EXACTLY what I am looking for for my 99 Firebird. If you want to sell it, let me know. jhamilton21122112@hotmail.com Serious Buyer. Thanks, Jessica

Comment

Working...
        X