Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Kit, (Level One) w/Reinforced Arms 1993-02 F-Car

This is a brand new still in boxes.
    Slp sells for $795.95 + shipping. I will take $550.oo + shipping.
    contact Scott at :
    massfx@charter.net

Suspension Kit, (Level One) w/Reinforced Arms 1993-02 F-Car

If you're looking for improved handling from your stock Camaro or Firebird, SLP now offers a Level One suspension system that provides world-class handling, without the harshness usually associated with a suspension package of this caliber. SLP's suspension system is the same as the optional suspension system available on all Camaro SS and Firehawk models. It includes specially calibrated Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks, new lower rear control arms and panhard rod with higher durometer bushings for less deflection and more control during handling maneuvers. A new 32mm front anti-roll bar that further enhances your vehicle's cornering abilities is also included. This package lowers the car up to an inch from stock. On the skid pad a stock Z28 measured .86G's, SLP's Level One suspension system registered a rating of .90G's. If exceptional handling while retaining excellent ride quality is your goal, SLP's Level One suspension package is for you. The main components of this package are available separately if you wish to build your suspension one step at a time. SLP also offers a HEAVY-DUTY package with reinforced control arms and panhard bar for added strength and rigidity.
    SLP sells for $759.95 + shipping
    P/N:70001A Suspension Kit, (Level One) w/Reinforced Arms 1993-02 F-Car
    SHIPPING CHARGE TO SHIP ONE OF P/N: 70001A VIA UPS GROUND $55.00 CLICK HERE FOR SHIPPING INFORMATION.
    96TA

Also this is the HEAVY-DUTY package with reinforced control arms and panhard bar for added strength and rigidity.
    96TA

Comment

pic

96TA

Comment

is this kit bran new or has it been used
        1995 formula firebird
        mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

This kit is brand new never taken out of boxes. I just paid close to $800 for the same kit. I am selling this one for my friend who doesn't have a computer. His car was damaged before he could install.
          96TA

Comment

Working...
          X