cheap daily driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap daily driver

$2000 obo the purchase of a new car means I really need the cash so make offer!!
    1994 Acura Integra- Has 99 bumpers front and rear, Carbon fiber hood, Grey Maaco paint job looks okay, black rims with polished lip, 5-spd, 160k on body 80k on new motor, has exhaust and CAI, Gets awesome gas milage, also cheap on insurance. Now for the bad part a couple weeks ago I got stuck and we hooked it up to my friends truck and pulled it out. Unfortanetly we were stupid and didnt have anyone in the car so after we got it out the car hit the bumper of the truck, and banged it up a little. I have enough paint to touch it up but the rear quarter panel is dented , I think it will pull out, It will need a new right side tailight, and either need to repair the trunk lid or get another one from a junkyard. I think if you get the parts at a junkyard and fix it your self it'll be fixxed for less than $500. $2000 obo E-mail for pics @ knorrfam@verizon.net
    And BTW the car has nothing wrong mechanicly runs great stops great and handles great. The car hit my friends truck very slowly.
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
    2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Please post pictures... or email them to kyle_leathers@yahoo.com.

My nephew is looking for a car like this... he will probably be interested.

What state are you in?

Comment

New Jersey
      R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.

Comment

SOLD tonight

Comment

Working...
        X