WTB:Scanmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB:Scanmaster

I'm looking for an LT1 Scanmaster. E-mail me if you've got one for sale.

Thanks,

Andy
    '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
    339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
    '00 S-10 ZR2

Hey, Andy,

I've been looking too. As an alternative, have you considered the software with cable connection to laptop? Tthere was a recent post that lead me to this site: www.akmcables.com/order.htm

Martin
    '94 TA. A4, MagnaFlow Catback, ZR1 Replica Wheels, Hawk Brake Pads (HPS), 58k miles.

Comment

I'd love to do that, but I don't have a laptop either. Let's share a Scanmaster. We could mail it back and forth. LOL.

Andy
      '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
      339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
      '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Yeah, really! Well, good luck with the hunt. If I come across any good offers, I'll let you know. So far, new for $250 is all I've found. I'll keep scanning ebay too.

Hope your bud is enjoying his new Lt1!

Martin
        '94 TA. A4, MagnaFlow Catback, ZR1 Replica Wheels, Hawk Brake Pads (HPS), 58k miles.

Comment

Yeah, $250 is the best I've found too. I'm trying to get that guy to go in on it with me. But, he's happy with his now, so he won't touch it yet. He'll get the itch for upgrades soon.

Andy
          339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
          '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Have you seen the installation pictures for placing the unit above the speedo and tach cluster? -I think I accessed that data through the fbodyhideout site... Anyway, it looked great and functional in that place. For the Cameros, I've seen it tucked in the one of the vents.

Martin

Comment

Working...
            X