X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB stock ws6 rims

would like them with tires.
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

I have 16x8s with tires for sale look real good just 1 inch smaller.
    Attached Files
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
    2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Comment

Originally posted by loudRED94TA
      I have 16x8s with tires for sale look real good just 1 inch smaller.
      How much would you sell the wheels minus the tires for?
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I dunno make me an offer and I'll consider it I'm not really trying to seperate them b/c it aint that easy to sell a set of tires.
        R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by loudRED94TA
          I dunno make me an offer and I'll consider it I'm not really trying to seperate them b/c it aint that easy to sell a set of tires.
          Understandable...The only reason why I was saying minus the tires was because I just bought 4 brand spankin new tires last fall and have only a couple thousand miles on them.

I have no idea what a set of wheels would go for, thus the reason why I'm not sure of a fair price. It's not even a big priority for me right now, but if the price is right, then it's something I was thinking about jumping on.

I'll take a look on ebay and see what the prices are going for and try and make a decision on that.

Like I said though, I totally understand wanting to sell the tires with the wheels. If you have a chance to do so, please by all means go for it without worrying about a guilty conscience.
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

ok no prob I looked on e-bay and couldnt really get a good idea I'm gonna put em on e-bay I think.

Comment

friend of mine has set of ws6 rims but they are 15 inch he'll sell cheap if they fit.they are from a 88 firebird formula

Comment

Working...
              X