neon ren trans am sign $50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neon ren trans am sign $50

i have a neon red trans am sign, like the bar signs. has chain to hang it with. asking $50
    Attached Files

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

you have a private message.

Comment

Joe, did you already get your hands on this?

Comment

im afraid he did. its being shipped tomorrow.. if you really want one.. i can get ya the red, OR my fav, blue -

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
        www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Well, I wouldnt want to take your favorite one

However, I would love a red one... If its not too much trouble, and you dont have to go to far out of your way...

Let me know though, thanks in advance.

Comment

Not to steal anybody's thunder but you can get them on ebay for $30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gory=1320&rd=1
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M

That place wont ship to Canada

Comment

do a search... there are others out there
                Dave M
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M

Comment

i bought it and then saw the blue one, which matches my tattoo and had to have it. husband said i couldnt keep both an had to sell one. so by the time i shipped it to you, which cost me a lil over 14$, i made 1$.

www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Working...
                    X