Complete 97+ Console A4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete 97+ Console A4

I have a complete center console for sale from a 2000 Firebird A4.

All parts are here including the front metal brace (painted flat black) and a wire harness/connector needed to hook up the 2nd power outlet. The wiring harness is something you'd normally have to buy separate for about $15.

Price is $75 plus shipping (FedEx, UPS, or USPS, whatever is cheapest)

Pictures available upon request. Shoot me a PM or respond to this thread if interested!!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

fit 99 T/A?

I have a 99 T/A A/4 it has the charcoal grey leather interior--i had a girlfriend who laid a cigarettte on the console and forgot to pick it up in time and melted it just a touch just to the left of where the PRNODD21 panel is and it looks like $hit i wonder if yours would fit/match?--just the brackets are flat black right?
    2005 gto red/red 6 spd bought 1/06 541 miles on the odometer now 1999 t/a sold 1/06 1994 b4c police pkg camaro sold in 2001 www.msnusers/com/richards99transam

Comment

ya a pic would be cool

rikjr@charter.net
      2005 gto red/red 6 spd bought 1/06 541 miles on the odometer now 1999 t/a sold 1/06 1994 b4c police pkg camaro sold in 2001 www.msnusers/com/richards99transam

Comment

No buyers yet. I bought this for my '96 Camaro that I have now sold. With 2 power outlets, 4 GOOD cupholders and a console lid that's more user friendly, I LOVED it!!

I'm offering less than I paid. For 93-96 F-body owners, install instructions can be found at the site below. It's fairly easy. The front support is already painted flat black to reduce visibility and with the 2nd power outlet wire harness you'll have 2 power outlets.

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/console.htm
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by camaronx
          I have a 99 T/A A/4 it has the charcoal grey leather interior--i had a girlfriend who laid a cigarettte on the console and forgot to pick it up in time and melted it just a touch just to the left of where the PRNODD21 panel is and it looks like $hit i wonder if yours would fit/match?--just the brackets are flat black right?
          I'm selling the ENTIRE center console. That's everything...from the power outlets to the A4 shifter console to the console lid. If that's what you need than I sell you mine. That said, it looks like you're looking for a single piece. You may be able to find the single piece somewhere else for a little less. If you can't find it, than you're welcome to mine...it's out of a 2000 T/A from what I was told.

As far as I know these were only offered in one color as this one matches the one I have in my '99 Camaro.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

Working...
          X